2012 The Pocono Mountains Pricing
Booking Your GOLF & GAMBLESM Group Day Bus Trip is as easy as 1, 2, 3, Fore!
1) Pick your desired course and date
|Buck Hill Golf Club Rates are not available at his time. Please check back later.|
All prices listed are per person based on departure from Zone C on the map below and a minimum of 20 participants on a Standard Luxury Coach. An absolute minimum of 12 is needed to secure guaranteed tee-times.
2) Pick your desired transporation
Visit our Transportation Page and pick out the luxury coach you would like to travel in from Standard Luxury Coaches to Specialty and Executive VIP transportation.
Executive VIP Coach - Call for surcharges to the noted price depending on the departure location. Surcharges can be higher on Weekends
4) Review all our additional options for your trip
Tournaments: We will gladly assist you in coordinating and running a tournament. The fee will depend on the nature of the event.
Shot-gun Starts: A shot-gun start can be arranged for groups of 64+. The fee is $7.50 per person.
Scoring: If you want the course pro to score your tournament, the fee is $10.00 per person.
Gratuities are included for the motor coach driver, the Trip Leader and the wait staff. Gratuities are NOT included for any beverage tabs.
Corporate Outings / Incentive Programs: We can design a program to fit your needs.
YOU SHOULD KNOW …
- Pick-up point: Since your group will have the whole bus, we’ll come to you. Departure points in Long Island, New York City, Northern New Jersey, Northeast Pennsylvania and some areas south, west and north of Philadelphia will incur a surcharge.
- Deposit: $300 for a weekday will secure the reservation. $500 deposit for weekends.
- Balance: The total due and final head count is due 14 days prior to departure.
- Payment: May be paid by check (payable to"Golf and Gamble"), VISA, MC or AMEX.
- Cancellation policy: * 30 days plus from departure, 50% will be refunded or the full amount can be carried over for a future trip. Inside 30 days, 0% will be refunded.
- Rain: The course makes the call. If they are open for business, you play. If they are not open
the group will spend 6 to 8 hours at Casino and a refund for the "Golf" portion of the trip will be issued within 7 business days after the trip. If rain is scheduled for the morning only,
you will have the option to go directly to the Casino and return after
gambling to play and have dinner, weather permitting.
Then call 877-946-5318
to Book your GOLF & GAMBLE Bus Trip and we’ll take care of it from there...