Golf'n Gamble Group Day Bus Trip Pricing Options
Zone A: Departures: Prices noted under each Golf Course Listing.
Zone B: Departures: Add $10pp
Zone C: Departures: Add $20pp
Zone D: Departures: This surcharge will be determined on a trip by trip basis.
- These prices are based on a minimum of 20 participants on a Standard Luxury Coach. An absolute minimum of 12 is needed to secure guaranteed tee-times.
- Group organizer goes FREE with 23 paying participants!
ADDITIONAL COSTS …
VIP Limo Bus (where & when available) - Add $15 to $25 per person to noted price. Price depends on departure point and day of week. Call for details.
Smaller groups are permitted based on the following per person surcharges…
12 to 15 16 to 19
Standard & Lounge Coaches
$30 $15   10 to 12 13 to 16 17 to 18
$50 $25 $5
Dinner options - The Golf'n Gamble package includes a steak dinner after golf at the course. However there are a number of options that can save you $15 per person.
- Have dinner at the Seasons Buffet at Mohegan Sun *
* With these options you save $15 on the per person price, BUT you do NOT get the food voucher at the casino.
New this year! - $10 food credit in clubhouse instead of steak dinner. Saves $15 off price. With this option you do get the full gaming package at the casino.
YOU SHOULD KNOW …
- Pick-up point: Since your group will have the whole bus, we'll come to you. Departure points in Western Massachusetts and the Tri-State area may incur a surcharge.
- Deposit: $300 for a weekday will secure the reservation. $500 non-refundable deposit for weekends.
- Balance: The total due and final head count is due 14 days prior to departure.
- Payment: May be paid by check (payable to"Golf & Ski Tours LLC"), VISA, MC or AMEX.
- Weekday Cancellation policy: 30+ days from departure, 50% will be refunded. Inside 30 days, 0% will be refunded. Weekends, the deposit is non-refundable.
- Rain: The course makes the call. If they are open for business, you play. If they are not open the group will spend 5 to 6 hours at Mohegan Sun. A refund of $60 pp ($65 on weekends) will be issued within 7 business days of the trip.
Tournaments: We will gladly assist you in coordinating and running a tournament. The fee will depend on the nature of the event.
Shot-gun Starts: A shot-gun start can be arranged for groups of 64+. The fee is $5 pp.
Scoring: If you want the course pro to score your tournament, the fee is $10 pp and includes a sleeve of balls.
Gratuities are included for the motor coach driver, the Trip Leader and the wait staff. Gratuities are NOT included for any beverage tabs.
Corporate Outings / Incentive Programs: We can design a program to fit your needs.