A world at play and a world to its own, Mohegan Sun, created in 1996 by the Mohegan Tribe of Connecticut, is one of the world's most amazing destinations with some of New England's finest dining, hotel accommodations, retail shopping, live entertainment and sporting events. Boasting three world-class casinos, Mohegan Sun is also host to the Kids Quest/Cyber Quest family entertainment facility, a luxurious day spa, convention center and meeting facility, a state-of-the-art Poker Room as well as three major entertainment venues with seating from 300 to 10,000. People from across the globe come to see live concerts with some of today's top headliners, along with major sporting events including Mohegan Sun's very own WNBA team, the Connecticut Sun.
Every turn leads to a new adventure with an indoor 55-foot waterfall, and electrifying water wall, the world's largest and most spectacular indoor planetarium dome and the awe-inspiring Wombi Rock, a glowing crystal mountain made of imported stone that serves as the focal point of Casino of the Sky.
As a premier destination worldwide, Mohegan Sun includes:
- More than 300,000 square feet of gaming excitement within three casinosâ€”Casino of the Earth, Sky & Wind, including smoke-free areas
- A 34-story, 1,200-room luxury hotel tower
- A 20,000 square-foot world-class spa by Elemis
- The Shops at Mohegan Sun, a 130,000 square-foot retail shopping experience
- 40 restaurants, bars and lounges
- Three entertainment venues including a 10,000-seat Arena, a 350-seat Cabaret Theatre and a 300-seat Wolf Den
- 10,000 square-foot indoor pool
- A 17,500 square-foot outdoor sun terrace
- 3-story crystal mountain and a 55-foot indoor waterfall