A Luxury Resort Near Scottsdale
Discover the beauty, tranquility and culture of Arizona’s captivating Sonoran Desert at the AAA Four Diamond We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center!
Located only 20 minutes from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, our lushly landscaped oasis offers spectacular views of Arizona’s majestic Four Peaks and iconic Red Mountains alongside the free-flowing Verde River. During your stay, you’re sure to enjoy our:
- Luxurious-yet-affordable accommodations in the Scottsdale/Fountain Hills area, featuring 246 beautifully appointed rooms and suites ideal for any lifestyle, including those travelling with pets.
- Four-Star Resort Amenities – from the sparkling outdoor pool to the exciting Fort McDowell Casino to the state-of-the-art Amethyst Spa and Fitness Center.
- Two championship courses at We-Ko-Pa Golf Club – including Arizona’s #1 golf course – with rolling emerald fairways surrounded by stunning desert beauty.
- Fabulous dining at seven restaurants, including tantalizing Southwestern-inspired cuisine at our award-winning Ahnala Restaurant.
- Convenient access to horseback trail rides, cattle drives and themed cookouts at Fort McDowell Adventures, a private 25,000-acre desert recreation area only minutes away.
The perfect resort for both work and play, our property is managed by and maintains close cultural ties to the Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation. In this native language, the name “We-Ko-Pa” means “Four Peaks” and allows us to honor these regal lands while paying tribute to the diverse and vibrant heritage of the Yavapai Tribe.