The Dorado Beach Plantation "Pineapple" Course was designed to be a more friendly course for golfers at this Caribbean golf resort. The course has fewer forced carries, the bunkers are not as deep and the greens are slightly larger. The back nine of The Plantation Pineapple Course consists of four holes with an ocean view, followed by a tough five-hole stretch culminating with a fantastic par four, 18th hole, that finishes up on a green that is just below the clubhouse terrace. We promise that you'll enjoy the majestic beauty on one of Puerto Rico's finest golf courses.
- Spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean
- Titleist AP1 and AP2 rental clubs includes two sleeves of PROV1X golf balls: $80.00 per set, plus 7% sales tax
- La Hacienda Clubhouse features golf shop, locker rooms, bar, Members' lounge, seating on the terrace.
- Zafra Restaurant features fabulous eclectic cuisine in an exquisite
- Practice facility features grass practice range, putting green and a green-side practice bunker.
- Beverage Cart available on all golf courses during play