The Dorado Beach Plantation "Sugarcane" Course is the more challenging of the two Plantation courses at this Caribbean golf resort, although it boasts larger fairways and greens. The course features more forced carries and deeper bunkers that can penalize you for an errant shot. The back nine is surrounded by newly created rivers and lakes and offers a much different look, never seen at the old Cerromar and Dorado Courses, making this a hidden gem amongst Puerto Rico golf courses. Players have an opportunity for birdies early in the round, but par is a great score on most every hole on the back nine.
- Spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean
- Titleist AP1 and AP2 rental clubs includes two sleeves of PROV1X golf balls: $80.00 per set, plus 7% sales tax
- La Hacienda Clubhouse features golf shop, locker rooms, bar, Members' lounge, seating on the terrace.
- Zafra Restaurant features fabulous eclectic cuisine in an exquisite
- Practice facility features grass practice range, putting green and a green-side practice bunker.
- Beverage Cart available on all golf courses during play