The Grand Re-Opening of The Dorado Beach East Course is the first in a series of events signifying this historic property's resurgence as one of the premier golf, leisure, resort and private membership experiences in the world. Robert Trent Jones II's restoration of the historic East Course to the original vision put forth by his father, Robert Trent Jones, more than 50 years ago brings this classic seaside course into the 21st century with a subtle rebirth as a modern masterpiece.
Original panoramic site lines of the Atlantic Ocean have been restored on 15 of 18 holes through an aggressive tree management program. Native Puerto Rican sand harvested from surrounding beaches highlights the newly renovated and contoured bunker complexes. New ultra-dwarf Champion Bermuda greens support double digit green speeds with a premium number of hole locations on every green. A course layout that now stretches over 7200 yards, is as formidable from the championship tees as it is forgiving from the forward tee.
- Spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean
- Ultra-dwarf Champion Bermuda grass greens with a mixture Zoysia and 419 Bermuda grass on fairways and tees For the East.
- Caddie services Mandatory for East: $80 per bag and gratuity not included
- Titleist AP1 and AP2 rental clubs includes two sleeves of PROV1X golf balls: $80.00 per set, plus 7% sales tax
- La Hacienda Clubhouse features golf shop, locker rooms, bar, Members' lounge, seating on the terrace.
- Zafra Restaurant features fabulous eclectic cuisine in an exquisite
- Practice facility features grass practice range, putting green and a green-side practice bunker.
- Beverage Cart available on all golf courses during play