Pricing Options Page
Zone A: Departures: Prices noted under each Golf Course Listing.
Zone B: Departures: Add $10pp
Zone C: Departures: Add $20pp
Zone D: Departures: This surcharge will be determined on a trip by trip basis.
- These prices are based on a minimum of 20 participants on a Standard Luxury Coach. An absolute minimum of 12 is needed to secure guaranteed tee-times.
- Group organizer goes FREE with 23 paying participants!
ADDITIONAL COSTS …
VIP Limo Bus (where & when available) - Add $15 to $25 per person to noted price. Price depends on departure point and day of week. Call for details.
Smaller groups are permitted based on the following per person surcharges…
| 12 to 15 || 16 to 19
Standard & Lounge Coaches
|   || 10 to 12
|| 13 to 16
|| 17 to 18
Dinner options - The Golf'n Gamble package includes a steak dinner after golf at the course. However there are a number of options that can save you $15 per person.
- Have dinner at the Seasons Buffet at Mohegan Sun *
* With these options you save $15 on the per person price, BUT you do NOT get the food voucher at the casino.
New this year! - $10 food credit in clubhouse instead of steak dinner. Saves $15 off price. With this option you do get the full gaming package at the casino.
SHOULD KNOW …
- Pick-up point: Since your group will have the whole bus, we'll come to you. Departure points in Western Massachusetts and the Tri-State area may incur a surcharge.
- Deposit: $300 for a weekday will secure the reservation. $500 non-refundable deposit for weekends.
- Balance: The total due and final head count is due 14 days prior to departure.
- Payment: May be paid by check (payable to"Golf & Ski Tours LLC"), VISA, MC or AMEX.
- Weekday Cancellation policy: 30+ days from departure, 50% will be refunded. Inside 30 days, 0% will be refunded. Weekends, the deposit is non-refundable.
- Rain: The course makes the call. If they are open for business, you play. If they are not open the group will spend 5 to 6 hours at Mohegan Sun. A refund of $60 pp ($65 on weekends) will be issued within 7 business days of the trip.
Tournaments: We will gladly assist you in coordinating and
running a tournament. The fee will depend on the nature of the event.
Shot-gun Starts: A shot-gun start can be arranged for groups of
64+. The fee is $5 pp.
Scoring: If you want the course pro to score your
tournament, the fee is $10 pp and includes a sleeve of balls.
Gratuities are included for the motor coach driver, the Trip
Leader and the wait staff. Gratuities are NOT included for any beverage tabs.
Corporate Outings / Incentive Programs: We can design a program to fit your needs.
To book your Golf ‘n Gamble
Group Day Bus Trip